Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Things

Here are my pictures from day 13 and day 14. Day 13 was filled with opportunities for photos, but I faced obstacles like dead batteries and just being slow to react. My grandparents had a barn built in their backyard many, many years ago. The barn was torn down today. I'd planned to get one last picture, but by the time I arrived the men had torn it down. I guess I could have taken a picture of the pile of rubble, but I was too lazy to walk back to the car for the camera.

Tuesday was a good TV night. American Idol began its new season, and the Biggest Loser was on. So, I had to Tivo one show and watch the other. I chose to watch American Idol, and that's where my photo for day 13 came from.

Day 13


Day 14



1 comment:

  1. Yummy! Good positioning of the strawberries and they do look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete